How to Unbrick/Flash stock ROM on any OUKITEL Phone?
If you’ve bricked your OUKITEL K10 (or any MediaTek Smartphone) then don’t worry. In this article, I will show you how you can Unbrick/Flash stock ROM on any of your OUKITEL Smartphone.
First of all, this process will wipe all the data on your device. So, If you have something to backup then backup before you do it. But, If your device is in bricked condition then follow the steps to unbrick it.
If you don’t like the video, then continue reading.
Steps To Unbrick/Flash Stock ROM:-
1) To start the process, you need to download ROM for your smartphone and SP Flash Tool. Once you downloaded both the files, Extract it. You can download both the files from here:
2) Open SP Flash Tool Application, then select “MTK_All_In_One_DA.bin” Download Agent From SP Flash Tool Folder.
3) Then Select “MT6763_Android_scatter.txt” Scatter Loading File From ROM Folder.
- Also Read: OUKITEL K10 Review: Phone With Best Battery Life!
- Also Read: How To Install TWRP Recovery & Root The OUKITEL K10!
4) Now, if you are upgrading from old version to new version then select ‘Firmware Upgrade’ otherwise select ‘Download Only’.
5) Then, make sure all the options are selected in the list then Click Download. Your device won’t be detected because we haven’t connected the device yet.
6) Make sure your device is switched off before you connect your USB cable. Now, To connect the device, Hold the Volume UP button and insert the USB Type-C cable then you’ll see a red notification light on your phone. Now, the Installation process will start in a few seconds. Note: If this is not working for you then Open device manager on your PC and check that the drivers are installed properly or not.
7) Done! SP Flash Tool will take 1 – 2 minutes to complete this process then you’ll see a Download OK notification. Now, disconnect your phone and press the power button then it’ll boot up like a normal smartphone.
I hope you found this article helpful but, If you still have any questions, feel free to ask in the comment section below. You can also subscribe to ShopAbroad YouTube Channel.