How To Install TWRP Recovery & Root The OUKITEL K10!
Want to Root OUKITEL K10 & Install TWRP Recovery on it? Then read this article about How To Install TWRP Recovery & Root The OUKITEL K10.
First of all, this process will wipe all the data on your device. If you have something to backup then backup before you do it. Note: The guide is only for OUKITEL K10, So don’t try this on another smartphone.
If you don’t like the video, then continue reading.
Steps To Install TWRP Recovery & Root The OUKITEL K10:-
1) To start the process, You need to download ADB & Fastboot driver, TWRP Recovery and SuperSU for your smartphone. You can download all the files from here:
2) Install, ADB & Fastboot Driver on your PC.
3) Now, You need to enable OEM unlocking and USB debugging in Smartphone. To do this, Go to Settings » About Phone » Tap 7 Times on Build Number » Go Back » Developer Option then enable OEM unlocking and USB debugging then insert the Type-C cable to connect your smartphone.
- Also Read: OUKITEL K10 Review: Phone With Best Battery Life!
- Also Read: How to Unbrick/Flash stock ROM on any OUKITEL Phone?
4) Now Go back to PC and open Fastboot folder then hold the shift button and right click on any of the empty space of that folder then click Open Command Window Here.
5) Then, Type ‘adb devices’. If the driver is successfully installed on your PC then you’ll see your device in the list and You’ll also get allow USB debugging notification on your smartphone. Select Always allow from this computer in your smartphone and click OK.
6) Now, Type ‘adb reboot bootloader’. This command will reboot your smartphone into Fastboot mode.
7) Now, To confirm that your device is still connected to your PC, Type ‘fastboot devices’.
8) Then Type ‘fastboot oem unlock’ Then you’ll see a message on your smartphone. Press Volume UP on your smartphone to confirm that you want to unlock the bootloader of your smartphone.
9) Disconnect your smartphone from PC and Turn on it then turn off your smartphone and connect it to the PC again. Note: You will not find this step in the video, I have added this step in the article because some people are saying that avoiding this step can brick your device.
10) Now, Type ‘fastboot flash recovery recovery.img’ and press enter. This command will install TWRP on your smartphone in few seconds.
11) Then Keep pressing the Volume UP button on your smartphone and type ‘fastboot reboot’ into the command window and press enter. Then, You’ll see Recovery, Fastboot & Normal option in your smartphone, use Volume UP button on your smartphone to select the recovery option then press Volume Down to boot your smartphone into the TWRP Recovery.
12) Then Click Back two times. Now, If you’re not comfortable with the default language. Then Go To The Setting and Select English.
13) Then Go To The Wipe option and Swipe to Wipe the Data. Then Go Back and Go To The Advanced Option » ADB Sideload » Swipe To Start Sideload.
14) Now, Go Back to Command Windows and type ‘adb devices’, If you can see your device then type ‘adb sideload SuperSU.zip’ and press enter. This command will install SuperSU on your smartphone.
15) Now, Reboot your smartphone.
I hope you found this article helpful but, If you still have any questions, feel free to ask in the comment section below. You can also subscribe to ShopAbroad YouTube Channel.